Yes we are open tonight (Monday, December 23rd)!
- 5:15 – MKG Kids – A Special Edition of Game Week with a Guest Instructor
- 5:15 – Kickboxing Essentials – Q&A Class If there is something that you woud like to work on tonight would be a great time to ask.
- 6:00 – 8:00 – Just Come and Find out! Josh will start teaching a 6 and finish at 8 pm> Who know what he is going to share but it will be fun. There will be short break at 7 for those that can only make it for an hour.
- So come on in and get a work out and get ahead of the Holiday Goodies!
MKG Madison will be closed from:
Tuesday, December 24th
Wednesday, January 1st
We wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and thank you for being our family!
We hope you take this time to spend with you loved ones!
We will be ready to rock after the New Year with new challenges!
So, during the break we will making a major upgrade to the gym! We will be “Floating The Floor”!
This means that we will be lifting the mats and creating a softer landing for falls and takedowns! This is going to be a big improvment for safety to the gym and will allow us explore arts in the martial arts that we just weren’t comfortable doing with the floor in its current state. We will be working on it throughout out the break and would love to have some company and help to make this go smoothly!
Below there is a schedule for the times of when we plan on working and the general direction for each day.
We would love a helping hand!
If you have a any tools that you would like to bring that would be helpful.
- Measuring Tape
- Shop Vac
- Saw Horses
- Drill Guns
- Saws – Circular / Jig / Table
Any/All of the tools would be a great help.
Here are the times that we plan on being here to work.
Please contact us ahead to let us know that you plan coming to help. That way we can let you know if things have changed and of we have enough help for the day!
Call the gym: 608-222-0377
FB Message the Gym or me directly!
Thank you in advance for your help and patience!
Thursday, December 26th – 10 am – 8 pm
Prep and Cleaning
- Pulling Mats
- Cleaning the Floor
- Laying Plastic
- Creating Templates
- And beginning building the base layer
Friday, December 27th – 10 am – 6 pm
- Building and laying the base layer
- Possiblely laying the top layer
Saturday, December 28th – 10 am – 4 pm
- Finishing the top layer
- Laying plastic and mats
Sunday, December 29th – 12 pm – 6 pm
- Finishing any remaining work
Monday, December 30th
- if we need more time this we will let you know.
Happy Holidays to all of our MKG Madison Family!
With this hectic season of family and fun. I just wanted to take a second to say, “Thank You!” Ruth and I are so thankful to have each one of you as a part of our lives and our family. We have learned so much from all of you. You are what makes MKG Madison so special.
We love you and wish you all a wonderful holiday season.
We look forward to seeing you all in classes this week! So get in here and get your reps in!
As always, we will be Training Safe, Training Hard and Having a ton of Fun!
Don’t miss out! See you at the gym!
Josh, Ruth and the MKG Staff