You Could Win a Free Month of Training!
Help us get the word out about how much you love MKG Madison.
We want more people like you to join us and find out how great MKG Madison and The MKG International Organization is!
Help by playing this game and you could win!
Starting this week, we will be playing a game at the end of Tuesday and Thursday Phase 1 classes.
This game is totally optional, but could be totally worth it!
Like FREE TRAINING, WORTH IT!
Here are the Rules:
- Pick a card. The highest card Wins! (If there is a tie, they will pick again.)
- The winner will pick an additional card. That card has a corresponding Social Media action.
- These are fun and interesting things to post that will let your friends know that you love MKG Madison!
- If posting on social media is not your thing, then you can roll the dice and do a random work out instead!
How to win:
- If you chose the social media post route you will get Two (2) entries into the raffle.
- To confirm your post you must add this Link (https://www.mkgmadison.com/) and this Hashtag (#WhyWeMKG)
- If you chose the workout you earn One (1) entry in the raffle.
- We will post the video on your behalf
- There is no pressure. if you decide that you do not want to do either action, we will pick the next highest card.
- At the end of the month, we will choose an entry at random. That entry will WIN A FREE MONTH OF TRAINING AT MKG MADISON.
Earn bonus entries by engaging your classmate’s posts.
- Like / Comment / Share
- The person that we feel has been interacting the most with the posts will get extra entries just before we draw the winner!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask Nick or Josh. They will be happy to clarify.
Phil Norman’s Ghost Elusive Combat can be a get addition to anyone striking game. That is if you would like to avoid getting hit in the head!
Guro John Kent is one of only 3 instructors in the US, certified by the founder Phil Norman, to share this exciting system with us.
MKG Madison is proud to welcome Guro John back to Madison to share this amazing system for sport fighting.
Jill wants to Party! Saturday, June 29th
Our own Jill Herrig, want to invite her MKG Family over for a party.
Here are the details:
Hey MKG family and friends. I would like to host a get together at my place. Billy and I have a grill and thought it would be fun to grill food, play some games, have some beers and not talk about the fight club ;). If everybody is cool with it, if you would like to bring whatever you would like to grill for yourself, BYOB and a dish to pass, I’ll get some condiments for everyone. I am not friends on Facebook with everyone, so if I miss anybody, please feel free to invite them!
MKG International Summer Camp 2019 August 9th – 11th
If you haven’t ever attended an MKG Martial Arts Camp you are missing out!
Don’t miss this year, it is shaping up to be a great one. With special guest instructors, break out sessions, great teaching from Guro Rick himself and hanging out with our MKG Family. Why would you not go???
Click the button below to get registered!
The focus word for this unit is Control.
Control is the ability to keep ourselves in check!
During this unit, we will be discussing different areas that we can have self-control! Our Mind, Our Mouth, and Our Bodies.
In last weeks class, we talk about controlling our minds. No, not Mind Control. We mean having control of our thoughts.
When we are talking to your children about controlling their mind, we are reminding them to stay Focused and Positive!
- Focus on the task at hand.
- Refocus if we get distracted.
- Keep Positive thoughts in our minds.
- Even if we make mistakes.
We all want our children mentally strong. So, we are partnering with you to find ways to cope with distractions and keep our kids on track.
If you have any questions, just grab one of our instructors or contact us at info@MKGMadison.com
This week will be continuing our Control Talk with Controlling our Mouth.
And Our Technique Focus is Defending Thai Kicks.
Want to keep moving, but your in knots?
We are excited to be partnering with Amanda Reynolds of Peaceful Warrior Massage Therapy
With this partnership, MKG Madison be able to provide more options to keep you healthy and moving at your best! Amanda is an excellent massage therapist that has experience in both Eastern and Western methods. She will be accepting clients at MKG Madison on Fridays only, beginning this week!
To schedule an appointment contact Amanda at (608) 571-7754 or by FB message (Click Here)
Mano Mano's New Summer Collection!
Mano Mano Apparel is made by martial artists for martial artists.
Mano Mano has striking yet simple apparel that shares you passion for martial arts in style.
We look forward to seeing you all in classes this week! So get in here and get your reps in!
As always, we will be Training Safe, Training Hard and Having a ton of Fun!
Don’t miss out! See you at the gym!
Josh, Ruth and the MKG Staff